[ Denon / 2 CD ]
Release Date: Monday 6 October 2008
This item is currently out of stock. We expect to be able to supply it to you within 2 - 4 weeks from when you place your order.
Despite its overly emphatic title, The Most Soothing Lullabies in the Universe! is actually a pretty restful double-disc collection of soothing classical music. Disc one's track listing is pretty standard, featuring Debussy's Clair de Lune, Mozart's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik: Andante, Massenet's Meditation from Thaïs, and Bach's Goldberg Variations: Aria. Disc two is a little more creative, with highlights including Handel-Wiener's Sicilienne, Verdi's When the Evening Becomes Peaceful, and Mendelssohn's Three Songs Without Words: Op. 19, No. 4.
1. CHOPIN: Piano Concerto No. 1, Larghetto
2. DEBUSSY: Clair de Lune
3. MANFREDINI: Concerto grosso in C, I. Largo (Pastorale)
4. MOZART: Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, Andante
5. BEETHOVEN: Moonlight Sonata, Adagio
6. BACH: Goldberg
7. SIBELIUS: Swan of Tuonela
8. LISZT: Liebestraume
9. SCHUMANN: Dreaming
10. MASSENET: Meditation from "Thais"
11. VAUGHAN WILLIAMS: Greensleeves
1. HANDEL-WEINER: Sicilienne
2. A. CORELLI: Concerto grosso in G, Pastorale
3. VERDI: "When the evening becomes peaceful"
4. CHOPIN: Three Preludes
5. MOZART: Clarinet Concerto in A, II. Adagio
6. BRAHMS: Piano Sonata No. 3, II. Andante espressivo
7. TCHAIKOVSKY: Swan Lake (excerpt)
8. MENDELSSOHN: Three Songs Without Words
9. MAHLER: Symphony No. 3, IV. Sehr Langsam