[ Music On Vinyl / LP ]
Release Date: Friday 4 May 2018
Should this item be out of stock at the time of your order, we would expect to be able to supply it to you within 1 - 2 weeks.
All That Jazz is the 1979 movie, directed by choreographer Bob Fosse, in which he tells his semi-autobiographical life story as the womanizing, drug-using dancer. The music arranged by Ralph Burns won an Academy Award for Best Music and it features "On Broadway" by George Benson which won a Grammy Award for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance in 1979.
The movie stars Roy Scheider as Joe Gideon, the choreographer and dancer attempting to put on a new Broadway show while simultaneously directing a feature film about a stand-up comedian. Using drugs, chain-smoking, sleeping with his dancers leads to an open-heart surgery and he becomes aware of his mortality.
The first pressing of All That Jazz is a limited edition of 1.000 numbered copies on silver vinyl.
1. Main Title (Instrumental)
2. On Broadway - George Benson
3. Michelle (Instrumental)
4. Take Off With Us - Sandahl Bergman & Chorus
5. Vivaldi, Concert In G (Instrumental)
6. Ponte Vecchio (Instrumental)
7. Everything Old Is New Again - Peter Allen
1. South Mt. Sinai Parade
2. After You've Gone - Leland Palmer
3. There'll Be Some Changes Made - Ann Reinking
4. Who's Sorry Now - Chorus
5. Some Of These Days - Erzsebet Foldi
6. Going Home Now (Instrumental)
7. Bye Bye Love - Ben Vereen & Roy Scheider