[ Remote Control / CD ]
Release Date: Friday 8 November 2013
This item is currently out of stock. We expect to be able to supply it to you within 1 - 2 weeks from when you place your order.
Described in NME by John Calvert as "the UK's most criminally underrated rock band," Cardiff rockers Future Of The Left are back.
The follow up to third album 'The Plot Against Common Sense' is fourteen tracks of 'pure atomic fury and scalpel-sharp lyrics'.
Frontman - Falco has never sounded better; his vocals are varied in delivery, range and content. The comedic edge to the words that so few bands ever find a way of passing off are more subtle than ever yet even more smile-inducing.
1. bread, cheese, bow and arrow
2. johnny borrell afterlife
3. future child embarrassment matrix
4. the male gaze
5. singing of the bonesaws
6. i don't know what you ketamine (but i think i love you)
7. french lessons
8. how to spot a record company
9. donny of the decks
10. she gets passed around at parties
11. something happened
12. the real meaning of Christmas
13. things to say to friendly policemen
14. why aren't i going to hell?