[ Universal Music / LP ]
Release Date: Friday 9 December 2016
This item is currently out of stock. We expect to be able to supply it to you within 2 - 4 weeks from when you place your order.
In the top 300 of Rolling Stone's 500 greatest albums, We're Only In It for the Money is a scathing satire of right-versus-left politics that's as fresh in today's charged political atmosphere as it was upon release in 1968. In part a parody of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, the album pits the hippies against the squares, skewering them equally, as pawns held sway by corporate sellouts catering to the masses in the name of profit. The restored original 1968 mix is pressed on 180-gram vinyl from FZ's approved Digital Master.
1. Are You Hung Up?
2. Who Needs The Peace Corps?
3. Concentration Moon
4. Mom & Dad
5. Telephone Conversation
6. Bow Tie Daddy
7. Harry, You're A Beast
8. What's The Ugliest Part Of Your Body?
9. Absolutely Free
10. Flower Punk
11. Hot Poop
12. Nasal Retentive Calliope Music
13. Let's Make The Water Turn Black
14. The Idiot Bastard Son
15. Lonely Little Girl
16. Take Your Clothes Off When You Dance
17. What's The Ugliest Part Of Your Body?
18. Mother People
19. The Chrome Plated Megaphone Of Destiny