[ Rough Trade / 2 LP ]
Release Date: Friday 9 June 2017
Pantha Du Prince (Hendrik Weber) has been working with long-time engineer Kassian to create an ambient version of last year's triumphant studio return, 'The Triad'.
Weber describes the concept behind 'The Triad - Ambient Versions':
"The Triad Ambient Versions bring the listener into a free space, as music consists of strictly folded sonic spaces that can be structured for the dance, for body-movement: the heart beat synchronizes the movement. The ambient versions have no beats and the listener gets a more transparent musical picture, an image full of light-atmosphere non-defined and free, for the human spirit to unfold its own way of receiving space folded into time. The straight columns of rhythm were taken away for a light wind of silence and non-structured fluid movements."
LP is limited to one pressing only, and will be accompanied by a digital download that includes extra vocal versions of some of the album tracks.
1. The Winter Hymn (Ambient Version)
2. You What? Euphoria! (Ambient Version)
3. Frau Im Mond, Sterne Laufen (Ambient Version)
4. In An Open Space (Ambient Version Instrumental)
5. Dream Yourself Awake (Ambient Version Instrumental)
6. Lichterschmaus (Ambient Version)
7. Lions Love (Ambient Version)
8. Islands In The Sky (Ambient Version Instrumental)
9. Wallflowers for Pale Saints (Ambient Version)
The Winter Hymn (Ambient Version Instrumental)*
In An Open Space (Ambient Version Vocal)*
Dream Yourself Awake (Ambient Version Vocal)*
Islands In The Sky (Ambient Version Vocal)*
[*Download bonus tracks]